Your safety during these uncertain times and fighting against COVID is our #1 priority.
Is it safe to order Evogirl products?
I am sure you are a bit apprehensive during these uncertain times as you need the items that we carry, but are worried that the spread of coronavirus that has brought the world almost to its knees, hopefully, doesn't enter your home through the shipment placed with us. We pack more than 1000+ shipments daily while processing orders across Amazon, Flipkart, and many other marketplaces as well as our own website www.evogirl.com. We understand and completely agree with you. A good amount of caution is necessary. As a patriotic citizen of this country, I strongly recommend that everyone should introspect every choice during these times.
I have received numerous amounts of general and valid concerns from our customers who are also parents and home to the elderly,
- Is it was safe to order products online.
- Are the items are thoroughly sanitized and packed.
- Are the personnel who are packing these products are maintaining social distancing and other norms to ensure safety.
I want to take this opportunity and discuss our efforts to alleviate your concerns regarding the same. We have taken strict measures and necessary steps to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and our vendors.
Here are the steps we are taking to ensure that everyone is safe:
- Capacity Constraints: We are currently operating at 33% capacity only. These staff members enter the warehouse after they thoroughly wash their hands and face. No exceptions!
- Secure Environment: Mask and new hand gloves are provided every day for safety. Sanitizers are kept in reach for each employee and frequent use of sanitizer is encouraged. All products are wiped thoroughly by rubbing alcohol before being packed into the shipment bag. Even the packaging is wiped before it is closed to pack the products.
- Contactless dispatch and receiving area: All shipments that are packed for dispatch are dropped into the dispatch buckets by various shipment carriers, so Amazon, FedEx, Delhivery, and many other shipment carriers receive the items without having any contact with our warehouse team in an isolated zone. They also drop returned products in a bucket for processing. All returned product goes through the same ordeal of getting sanitized using rubbing alcohol and the packaging is discarded immediately.
Until the order is dispatched from our warehouse, we follow these strict protocols to ensure the safety of our customers.
What you should do when receiving orders that you placed online?
We alone at Evogirl cannot simply stop the spread of Coronavirus. It is the responsibility of each and everyone now to keep our loved ones safe. Things that you should do regardless wherever you ordered any products from eCommerce platforms:
- Avoid COD Orders: While the majority of the customers are using Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment and convenience, this does require contact with the delivery person. Pay through net banking, wallet, or credit/debit card to make the purchase seamless and contactless as much as possible. We cancel COD orders if they are placed from red or containment zones.
- Use gloves and mask: When receiving the order, please use gloves and mask to
- Wipe your packages: Using Rubbing Alcohol or Baking Soda to clean the outer package or if possible dropping the package in a bucket of water mixed with either of the ingredients above may reduce the COVID virus spread significantly.
- Dispose of packaging material: Please immediately and safely dispose of the outer packaging material as that is the most exposed area of your shipment.
- Hygiene is the key: It is important to thoroughly clean your hands and dispose of the gloves once the shipment is cleaned using baking soda and water or rubbing alcohol, and the outer packaging is removed.
- Social distancing: It is imperative that you keep a 6 feet distance when accepting a package from the delivery person. Many societies have package delivery area where the person simply delivers either at your doorsteps leaving the package for you to pick up.
The above guidelines are simply to be treated as guidelines. Use common sense and take any other necessary steps to ensure safety while receiving any eCommerce package.
Our FrontLine Warriors (Pick, Pack and Ship Team in action)
Our team works to maintain the strictest social distancing norms with gloves and mask throughout the day. We take body temperature three times a day.
The team here works on a rotational basis to ensure only a maximum of 3-4 people is in the work area at all times, With only 33% of staff at work. These front runners are working hard to serve your need. Please support them as we process your orders diligently and securely.
If you have any other suggestions, comments, or concerns regarding COVID-19 and us, please reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or our customer care team at email@example.com.